When it comes to jewelry, everyone may not be unfamiliar, and may be able to list several well-known jewelry brands, but the topic I will talk about today is not jewelry, but its small house-luxury jewelry box.
Nowadays, while most people are pursuing the quality and design of jewellery, the requirements for jewellery packaging boxes and bags are getting higher and higher. Therefore, jewelry packaging has now become an important part of selling jewelry. Exquisite packaging can not only increase the value of jewelry, but also enhance the customer's buying experience. Let's learn about the commonly used materials of luxury jewelry box!
Box embryo: protect the jewelry from being crushed by external force.
1: Paper embryo of about 2mm: Gray board paper is a very environmentally friendly cardboard. It is produced from a kind of recyclable waste paper. The production cost is very low, but it needs to be moisture-proof;
2: Plastic embryo: The main component of plastic is high polymer synthetic resin, which has the advantages of large plasticity in appearance and strong pressure resistance, but the disadvantage is that it is not environmentally friendly;
3: Wood embryo: As the name suggests, its main component is logs or some synthetic wood. The advantage is that it has large plasticity and can be carved directly on the surface of the box. It is also a good choice as a work of art. The disadvantage is that the price is high and it is not light enough. .
Lining: protect the jewelry from scratches and bumps.
The lining of the jewelry box generally chooses cushioned and soft materials, such as sponge, EVA, corrugated paper, plastic and so on. Soft fabrics are usually mounted on the inner lining, such as silk, flannel, and satin cloth. This not only protects the jewelry from damage, but also cleans the surface of the jewelry.
External mounting: customer's visual needs, tactile needs
1. Linen: Linen is a fabric made of various hemp plants such as jute and flax. Its advantages are heat absorption, environmental protection, and antibacterial. It is a good choice for imitating retro, but the disadvantage is that it has a rough appearance.
2. Flannel: Flannel is generally a fluffy cotton fabric after brushing. luxury jewelry box usually use velvet, flocking, suede, etc. Its advantage is that it has a strong three-dimensional effect and is soft and comfortable to touch;
3. Paper: Paper is mainly made of plant fibers. luxury jewelry box usually use art paper, pearl paper, virgin pulp paper, art paper, etc.;
4. Artificial leather: Artificial leather is made of synthetic resin and various types of plastic additions. The feel and appearance are very similar to leather. PU and PVC are the two commonly used jewelry boxes. The advantages are soft and wear-resistant;
5. Leather: Leather is made from animal skins. The advantage is that it feels comfortable, but the disadvantage is that it has few raw materials and is expensive.
In addition to the so-called gold and jade, a good jewelry box can not only have a beautiful appearance, but also increase the practicality of the box and maximize the role of the jewelry box. Therefore, the selection of the jewelry box can not be sloppy at all.