For the jewelry box, it not only needs to have the function of protecting the product and transmitting the image of the product, but also is responsible for the function of improving the grade and added value of the jewelry. In order to quickly attract consumers' attention, many jewellery merchants have not only racked their brains in jewellery design, but also made continuous innovation attempts on jewellery boxes. So in what aspects can the jewelry box be designed?
1. Structural design
In the packaging design of a jewelry box, the most basic thing is to consider its structural design, which is its most basic structure. Need to consider when designing the structure of the jewelry packaging box:
(1) Meet the basic requirements of packaging;
(2) Try to use mechanized or semi-mechanized production of jewelry packaging boxes.
(3) Corresponding packaging test to ensure that the packaging has a certain strength, enough to protect the jewelry inside;
(4) The characteristics and accessories of jewelry, mainly related to the box design and lining selection of jewelry, etc.;
(5) The grade positioning of jewelry mainly involves the shape design and material selection of jewelry boxes, etc. In the same grade jewelry packaging, it should be ensured that the selected materials are the most economical and environmentally friendly;
2. Material selection
For jewellery boxes, the most common packaging method is heaven and earth cover. For the design of the sky and earth cover, the most taboo is that the lid and bottom of the box are recessed inward. Therefore, when choosing materials, attention should be paid to the stiffness of the materials used for the lid and bottom of the box. Generally, the materials that can be selected include gray board and fiberboard. Due to the difference of each material, the corresponding size and specifications will also be different.
3, situational design
With the increasingly fierce competition of jewelry, the design and size of jewelry boxes need to pay more attention to cater to consumers' consumption needs and habits, and adjust them flexibly according to usage scenarios, which has become a new trend in jewelry box design. For the design of jewellery boxes, not only should it provide diversified packaging solutions of different sizes that are more consumer experience considerations, but also put themselves in place for consumers to consider the convenience and comfort of packaging size and usage scenarios.